Aquatic Resources Management provides a variety of environmental services for public and private clients. We specialize in all aspects of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) with a particular emphasis on tasks pertaining to the Clean Water Act and the Endangered Species Act. Our expertise lies with the assessment of environmental conditions (biological, chemical, and physical), the interpretation of results, permitting actions associated with proposed actions, and the restoration of degraded aquatic ecosystems. Aquatic Resources Management employs highly qualified experienced personnel in a variety of disciplines to ensure the client obtains a result which meets the needs of their specific operation. Examples of specific services provided by ARM are summarized below. Details of services are provided in the associated links.
• Stream delineation and functional assessments
• Wetland delineations
• Endangered species surveys
• Benthic macroinvertebrate surveys and sample processing
• Fish surveys
• Water sample collection
• Watershed studies and remediation
• CWA Section 401, 402, and 404 permitting
• Statistical data analysis
• Advanced mapping techniques
• Ecological habitat modeling
• Development of Biological and Environmental Assessments
• Alternatives Analyses, as well as, the demonstration of Avoidance and Minimization of Impacts under the National Environmental Policy Act.
• Design and implementation of Compensatory Mitigation Projects as necessary to offset unavoidable impacts.
• 3-D Stream Restoration Design based on natural channel design methodology.